PADI Resue Diver Course
The fun part about this course is rising challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they have ever taken.
This course is one of the most challenging but one of the most rewarding of the PADI courses.
The course is run over two days, [usually the weekend], with a four hour session of academics and an exam beforehand.
The course builds on what you have already learnt, it expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems and how to manage them if they occur.
The Fun Part!
The fun part about this course is rising challenges and mastering them.
Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they have ever taken.
- Self rescue
- Recognising and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
To enroll in the padi rescue diver course you must:
- Be 12 years of age or older
- Have a padi adventure diver certification [or have a qualifying certification from another training organisation]
- Be trained and current in firt aid and cpr within the previous two years [ask your instructor about emergency first responder cpr and first aid courses]
After completing cpr and first aid and the padi rescue diver course you should take the emergency oxygen provider course.
Together these 3 courses round out your ability to handle scuba diver emergencies
You will use all your basic scuba gear including dive computer and accessories
Book a Course
Co/ Nirvana Gym
60 Pinbush Road
T: 01502 562135
M: 07970 870685