Master Scuba Diver Course
The fun part about this course is rising challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they have ever taken.
Sharpen your skills with the padi master scuba diver.
You have the passion. You want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. You want to live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world and go places and see things you have never experienced.
More than a pipe dream?
Absolutely, do it by becoming a master scuba diver. A rating that puts in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventures and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you part.
The Fun Part!
With the padi master scuba diver rating, you have reached the highest non professional level in the padi system of diver educaton.
It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments. See all the specialty courses offered.
To take the Master Scuba Diving Course you must:
- Be at least 12 years old
- PADI open water diver [or qualifying certification from another training organisation]
- PADI advanced open water diver [or qualifying certification from another training organisation]
- PADI rescue diver or junior rescue diver [or qualifying certification from another training organisation]
- Minimum of five padi specialty diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
You will use all your basic scuba gear including dive computer and accessories
Book a Course
Co/ Nirvana Gym
60 Pinbush Road
T: 01502 562135
M: 07970 870685