Looking for the first step in working with scuba as a career? Or just looking to develop your love and passion for diving.
Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the PADI dive master program.
Working closely with a PADI instructor, in this program you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level.
PADI dive master training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with the student divers.
The PADI divemaster course consists of several sections. You have knowledge review sections and a final exam.
You have to complete a waterskills sections of 24 skills
- A diver rescue assessment
- Dive skills workshop and assessment.
- Complete practical application skills
- Complete dive master conducted programs workshops
- Meet the professionalism criteria
To take the Master Scuba Diving Course you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- PADI open water diver,
- PADI advanced open water diver
- PADI rescue diver
- Completed efr primary and secondary care training within 24 months
- 40 logged dives
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months
You will use all your basic scuba gear including dive computer and accessories
Book a Course
Co/ Nirvana Gym
60 Pinbush Road
T: 01502 562135
M: 07970 870685